Sunday, April 21, 2013

Boston Lives On

My heart goes out to all those affected by the Boston Marathon bombings this past week.  Events like that make you question the goodness of man.  Even though there is evil in the world, there is also goodness and hope.  

Many people choose to watch the wall to wall tv news coverage of it all week long, but I was not one of them.  I myself am a runner, and I knew I had a road race coming up.  

Get discouraged by watching the news all week - no.

Get up early Saturday morning, lace up my running shoes, and go run a local road race - YES!

Remember Boston by doing something....volunteer to hand out water at a local road race, run in a road race, donate blood, give to a charity...the possibilities are limitless!  



post signature

1 comment:

  1. the news was upsetting so I stopped watching the news.

    ReplyDelete